|Last Selfie of 2014|
- Save up money to the Intro to Massage Therapy Course I’ve always wanted to do. If I like it, do the rest of the course.
- Do the H&R Block Personal Taxation Course.
- Get fluent in French
- Save up for epic holiday to visit Jarryd (UK) and Nicole (Canada)
- Use me etsy store properly, put stock up and start selling.
- Update my blogs at least fortnightly.
- Finish Simone’s blanket for Karri-Van.
- Learn a country song on guitar for Nanna.
- Make a baby blanket for Beckie.
- Start writing a novel. At least one chapter by the end of the year.
- Save up to visit Ash in Darwin.
- Get my splits at least one way.
- Run 5km.
- Start working on recipe book.
Happy New Years everyone. I wish you all love and laughter and happiness, be good to each other because it's nice to be nice. Be honest and loving. Take care with each others hearts and feelings. Love yourself and look after yourself and be true to your heart but listen to your head too.
Love Carrie xoxo